View some testimonials from our current consultants:
If you say yes to any of the following questions then CFO Advisory may be right for you:
- you are a senior executive or consultant working in the corporate sector
- you are entrepreneurial at heart, and have a desire to escape the “rat race” and build your own business
- you want to work with successful and progressive like minded professionals on an equal footing
- you want a challenging, flexible and truly rewarding work experience where you make a difference
- you like helping and giving advice to others
- you have an affinity with small and medium sized business owners and the small and medium sized business sector
- you are results orientated and have a track record of providing good customer service
- you are genuinely interested in personal development and being up to date with the latest business improvement initiatives and strategies
To find out more about what we do and how much you can expect to earn, then send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
We are actively recruiting CFO’s and Business Improvement Consultants to join our team in all capital cities in Australia. We provide you with all of the tools you need to build your own customer base and service them to the highest quality.
CFO Advisory is structured to provide incentives and reward team members who generate business for both themselves and other team members. We financially reward our team in a flexible way that is not possible to achieve working on your own, or in a full time role.
CFO Advisory also offers work/life balance opportunities for experienced CFO’s and Business Improvement Consultants. You can work as much as or as little as you wish on interesting and rewarding assignments. You can work hard for a while and then take a break, or work for a certain number of days per week. You choose – its your life.